Host a pod
Add value to your development or existing property
We partner with local developers and property managers to reduce the need for parking and improve mobility at their properties.
There are a number of ways carsharing adds value to a new project or existing property:
- By including CarShare Vermont in your Parking Management Plan, you can minimize the number of spaces you are required to provide while maintaining or increasing the overall scope of your project. This can save money and free up valuable real estate for other enhancements.
- A CarShare Vermont vehicle onsite is a great tenant benefit. It gives your tenants the choice to own fewer vehicles or go car-free.
- Each of our vehicles removes 15 cars from the community as our members choose to own less. Fewer cars means less traffic and congestion, better air quality, and healthier neighborhoods. Thoughtful planning that incorporates sustainable transportation options can help move a project forward in the approval process and garner community support.
A few ways to partner with us
- Host a CarShare Vermont vehicle on site by providing a dedicated off-street parking space (hosting fees may apply depending upon the location and scope of your project).
- Offer free or subsidized memberships to your tenants and we’ll help market our service to them.
- Join CarShare Vermont as a business member.
To learn more about partnering with CarShare Vermont, contact our Executive Director, Annie Bourdon: