Building the future of car-sharing
If you’re interested in hosting a CarShare Vermont vehicle at your development, business, or institution, we’d love to hear from you.
CarShare Vermont is partnering with local developers and property managers to reduce the need for parking and enhance new and existing projects while improving the quality of life in our community. There are a number of ways CarShare Vermont can add value to your development project or existing property – here are just a few:
- By including CarShare Vermont in your Parking Management Plan, you can minimize the number of spaces you are required to provide while maintaining or increasing the overall scope of your project. As you know, this saves money and frees up valuable real estate for other enhancements.
- A CarShare Vermont vehicle onsite is a great tenant benefit. It gives your tenants the choice to own fewer vehicles or go car-free.
- Each CarShare Vermont vehicle removes 15 cars from the community as our members choose to own less. Fewer cars means less traffic and congestion, better air quality, and healthier neighborhoods. Thoughtful planning that incorporates sustainable transportation options can help move a project forward in the approval process and garner community support.
There are a few ways you can partner with us:
- Host a CarShare Vermont vehicle on site by providing a dedicated off-street parking space (hosting fees may apply depending upon the location and scope of your project).
- Offer free or subsidized memberships to your tenants and we’ll help market our service to them.
- Join CarShare Vermont as a business member.
To learn more about partnering with CarShare Vermont, please contact our executive director, Annie Bourdon, at (802) 861-2340 or email@example.com. Please also check out our info sheets for developers and property managers.