3 Cars OK for Pets!
1. Pets can only be transported in the following vehicles:
- Blanche – Vehicle #112, the white Subaru Impreza at the West Hall Lot at Champlain College;
- Cosmo – Vehicle #116, the black Honda Fit at the Fletcher Free Library Lot; and
- Rosa- Vehicle #119, the grey Honda Fit on North Winooski Avenue).
2. All animals must be in carriers, no matter what size they are. Please refer to the photo above for exemplary CarShare Vermont pet-passengers.
3. Please don’t let us find any evidence of your pet. Otherwise we’ll have to charge you a fee and we don’t enjoy doing that.
4. All other vehicles must remain animal-free. If you see this symbol, you are not in a pet-friendly car:
5. The member reservation site will also indicate which cars are pet-friendly and which are not. Pet-free cars will be labeled like this:
6. Please report all signs of a loose pet in any car. These include, but are not limited to, fur, paw prints, nose smudges, and scratches. We want our fleet to remain comfortable and reliable for everyone, so please call if it appears our pet policy has been violated.
Have fun and thank you in advance for helping us keep our fleet in tip-top shape. Please refer to the Member Handbook for more specifics, including fee information. And be in touch should any questions or concerns arise.