CarShare Vermont members who participate in our MobilityShare program receive a free 12-month membership, a discounted application fee, and our lowest driving rates. You can use cars by the hour or by the day, depending on your needs. All driving rates include gas and insurance. There is a one-time $15 application fee per driver.
|$0 annual fee|
|$5.50 per hour + 30¢ per mile
OR $65 for the day (24 hours) & 125 included miles per reservation
*30¢ per mile above 125
- The pickup truck and mini-van are $1 more per hour and $10 more per day.
Our MobilityShare program is available to individuals and families who meet the following requirements:
- You are at least 21 years old.
- You have a valid driver’s license with at least two consecutive years of driving history (no suspensions) and a clean record.
- Your household income does not exceed 60% of medium income in Chittenden County (click here to see our income eligibility chart).
- You have a credit or debit card for payment.
If you’d like to join MobilityShare, click here to fill out our MobilityShare Intake Form. You can also call Alicia Taylor at 802-861-2340 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more. She’ll help you determine if you’re eligible for this program and get you going!
What’s Included in my membership?
Gas: There’s a gas card in every car, fill up on us.
Insurance: You and your passengers are covered by premium auto insurance.
Parking: You’ll have a dedicated parking spot at the end of every trip.
Roadside assistance: If you break down, our emergency service will help you 24/7.
Lots of availability: There are plenty of vehicles to go around; getting a car when you need one is easy.
Ways to carry your stuff: Many of our cars have bike and ski racks; and when you need more cargo space, borrow our truck.
Member perks: Being a CarShare Vermont member comes with a lot of discounts.