Through our partnership with the Campus Area Transportation Management Association (CATMA), all full-time students and employees at UVM and Champlain College (and part-time employees at Champlain) can take advantage of a great deal! Your campus is covering the full cost of our Share-a-Lot annual membership fee for one year – this is a $150 discount! All you pay for is a one-time $30 application fee and for any driving that you do.
|$0 annual fee|
|$4.95 per hour + 25¢ per mile
OR $49 for the day (24 hours) + 15¢ per mile
If you’re already a CarShare Vermont member, you can still take advantage of this great program – call us to get switched over to the Campus Plan!
The not so fine print
This exciting promotion is being funded jointly by UVM, Champlain College, and CarShare Vermont. A limited number of subsidized memberships are available to campus affiliates for the 2013-2014 academic year and will be distributed on a first come basis. Here are the eligibility requirements:
- You must meet CarShare Vermont’s standard membership requirements.
- When you complete our online application, you will be asked to provide your campus identification number (note: this is the number from your campus ID card above the bar code).
- At UVM, you must either be enrolled as a full-time student or employed on a full-time basis (i.e. receive full-time benefits). If you are a UVM employee and hold a campus parking permit, you are unfortunately not eligible for this promotion (ditch your parking permit and join CarShare Vermont instead!).
- At Champlain, you must either be enrolled as a full-time student or be employed by the college (full or part-time).
- If your institution is not yet one of our stellar campus partners, let’s get them on board!
Car-sharing is just so easy. I didn't realize how seriously easy it was. I just wish I'd known about it in college.”
– Caitlin P., member since 2010